EPRN TRAINING CALENDAR FROM APRIL TO DECEMBER 2022
TRAINING VENUES : (1) University of Rwanda, Gikondo Campus ; (2) National Institute of Statistics of Rwanda (NISR).
Training fee : (Individuals)
• Members : 60,000 Rwf per course
• Non-members : 100,000 Rwf per course.
• Members : 600,000 Rwf tax inclusive per day (Client taking care of all logistics
• Non Members : 1,000,000 Rwf per day (Client taking care of all logistics).
• Number of participants per class should not be more than 15. Specific agreement will be concluded. EPRN is open to negotiations with interested institutions.
• For statistical software, the charges for the software will be charged depending on the number of the users per institution and per year
• In addition to the courses highlighted here above, EPRN organizes tailor-made training programs for institutions upon demand depending on their areas of interest in the following areas : Policy formulation, Gender and GBV, Agribusiness, Climate change, Leadership, Entrepreneurship, IFRS, Accounting related courses, etc.
• TRAINING VENUES : (1) University of Rwanda-Gikondo Campus ; (2) National Institute of Statistics of Rwanda (NISR).
• EPRN has also partnership agreements (MoUs) related to professional training with : Rwanda Management Institute (RMI), Rwanda Institute of Cooperatives, Entrepreneurship and Microfinance (RICEM), Association of Microfinance Institutions in Rwanda (AMIR) and other international training institutes abroad
• For more details call +250788357648/+250788305142 or email to : email@example.com. Visit our website : www.eprnrwanda.org
Interested candidates (individuals OR institutions) are encouraged to register for courses through paying the training fees :
• Bank Account : 000400694575007 RWF (Bank of Kigali)
• Title of the Account : Economic Policy Research Network
Scan the bank slip and send it to : firstname.lastname@example.org rg and copy to : ed@eprnrwa nda.org OR bring the hard copy of bank slip to EPRN office located at University of Rwanda Headquarters (former SFB) Gikondo.
You can also pay through MTN MOMO PAY (*182*8*1*030683#) or through PayPal on our website (www.eprnrwanda.org) and notify us through email@example.com.
NB : Tailor-Made Course
We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet specific organizational needs.
• EPRN issues completion certificates to participants who successfully attend the course and pass the course test.
• At the end of the course, the trainer will deliver a test, and ONLY participants to pass the course with at least 60% will get the certificate.
• Those failing to have 60% from the test will be encouraged to attend a similar training-same topic- but they won’t pay (free of charge).
If you need further clarifications, call us through : +250788357648 or write to us : firstname.lastname@example.orgDoc 1