EPRN CONDUCTED A FINAL EVALUATION OF FIVE YEARS STRATEGIC PLAN OF DUHAMIC-ADRI (2018-2022) AND DEVELOPMENT OF A NEW ONE FOR A PERIOD OF FIVE YEARS (2023-2027)
From 2012, DUHAMIC-ADRI decided to be guided by a 5 years’ strategic plan, and developed the first strategic plan for the period of 2013-2017. A second five years’ strategic plan for a period of 2018-2022 was developed and started its implementation from 2018 in the continuity of achievements from the evaluation of the 2013-2017 strategic plan ended. It serves as an important reference document for the life of the organization and helps not only for funds mobilization but also in complementary with Business Sustainability Plan.
Key activities were as follows :
Evaluation of five years Strategic Plan (2018-2022) :
– Conduct a desk review of all projects documents implemented in the period of the implementation of the Strategic Plan and the annual actions plans ;
– Summarized the relationship between those planning documents and the Strategic Plan ;
– Pass through all annual reports produced in the period of the implementation of the Strategic Plan ;
– Evaluate the level of achievements of the Strategic Plan objectives ;
– Formulate the recommendation for future interventions ;
– Presentation the findings to DUHAMIC-ADRI team and relevant partners and stakeholders ; - Integration of the feedback content ;
– Submission of the evaluation final report.
Development of five years Strategic Plan (2023-2027) :
– Go through all current implemented projects and the action plans from 2018 ;
– Analyse the vision, mission, objectives and strategies of DUHAMIC-ADRI ;
– Organise data collection both for primary and secondary data ;
– Development of Draft Strategic Plan ;
– Presentation the Draft Strategic Plan to DUHAMIC-ADRI team and relevant partners and stakeholders ;
– Improvement of the Strategic Plan according to the feedback received ;
– Submission of two documents of detailed Five Years Strategic Plan, Monitoring and Evaluation guide with planning and reporting tools and key indicators and their definition.