From Friday, September 08, 2017 - 08:00
To Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 18:00
Contact :+250 788 30 51 42
This is an official call for application to all interested candidates to attend the Professional Training on : Policy Analysis and How to use STATA.
Training dates: 08th – 09th September 2017
Location: Kigali (UR-CBE, former SFB)
Registration Fees: (4,000 Rwf for registered members and 25,000 Rwf for non-members, i.e those who are yet to pay annual EPRN membership fees)
Award: Completion Certificate
Trainers: EPRN will use its experts (either local or international) depending on their availability
Economic Policy Analysis using Stata
This course is meant to strengthen participant’s ability to carry out “Economic Policy Analysis” and how to analyze large datasets using one of the popular software (STATA). This training is suitable for project officers, project managers, economists, M&E specialists, researchers, lecturers and policy analysts keen to horn their skills in policy and statistical analysis.
By end of the training, participants should be able to:
- Understand techniques of economic policy analysis
- Analyze data and produce descriptive statistics in Stata
- Analyze data and produce inferential statistics in Stata
- Interpret output in Stata
- Transform data continuous to categorical variables
This is an intensive two-day session (from 8am – 6pm every day)
Lunch and internet access
EPRN will provide to all participants free lunch and internet connection.
Interested applicants are encouraged to pay the registration fees through the following bank details:
- Bank Account: 00040 06945750 07 RWF
- Title of the Account: Economic Policy Research Network
- Bank: Bank of Kigali (BK)
And scan the bank slip and send it to: OR bring the hard copy of bank slip to EPRN office at M Peace Plazza, 5th Floor by not later than Tuesday 05/09/2017, 5pm.
NB: - applicants are required to bring their laptops.
- All paid fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
Location :UR-CBE Gikondo