Vision: To sustainably strengthen economic policy research and analysis in Rwanda.
Mission and activities
The organization’s mission is to contribute to the development of economic policy research and the capacity strengthening in economic policy in Rwanda and beyond.
To achieve this mission, the organization will:
1. Create networking opportunities and a pool community of policy analysts, researchers and other relevant stakeholders in the economic field;
2. Carry out high quality research and disseminate findings to inform economic policy making in Rwanda;
3. Produce policy briefs to support economic policy formulation;
4. Strengthen capacity building in the field of economic research and analysis;
5. Provide financial and technical support to Research projects of members;
6. Mobilize resources to support activities of the organization.